Canção Nova is a Brazilian Catholic community founded by Bishop Jonas Abib in the year 1978, following the lines of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal. Having its embryo in Lorena (SP) today has its headquarters in Cachoeira Paulista (SP), relying on a long reach system of radio and television and extending to other countries such as Portugal, Italy, Israel, United States, France and Paraguay. Check the schedule.
National Shrine of Nossa Senhora Aparecida
Founded in 1980. Located at Dr. Julio Prestes Avenue, - Aparecida - sits at a distance of 33 km from the Hotel. Check the schedule
Church of Frei Galvão
Inaugurated in 1999. Located Av João Pessoa-. Guaratinguetá - sits at a distance of 29 km from the Hotel.
Museum of Frei Galvão
Founded in 1972. Located at Counselor Rodrigues Alves Square, 48 - center - Guaratinguetá - sits at a distance of 22 km from the Hotel.
Sanctuary of Santa Cabeça
Sanctuary that began its construction in 1975. It is located on Tropeiros Highway, Km 208, # 40, approximately 10 km far from the Água Viva Hotel.
Church of St. Anthony
Erected in honor of the patron saint of the city, was built in 1930. Located at Santo Antonio.
Church of St. Sebastian
SLocated in the main square of the city, has the ceiling decorated with oil paintings by local artist Nelson Lorena.
Church of Bom Jesus
Donated by Captain Manoel da Silva Caldas for “SESMARIAS” by the early eighteenth century, in 1780.
National Institute for Space Research - its mission is to produce science and technology in space and terrestrial environment areas and offer unique products and services for the benefit of Brazil.
The first large hydroelectric power plant in Brazil. It is located 16Km from Água Viva Hotel.
It opened in 1883, being one of the oldest in the country. Promoted events of great composers of operas and presented the great composer Villa Lobos. It is located at Marechal Deodoro street.
This old train station has been considered one of the most magnificent buildings of the railway history of Brazil; inaugurated in 1875, is currently abandoned, but still shows traces of the beautiful architecture undertaken at the time of its construction.